Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Three Favorite NYC Designers



I love visiting New York at least a few times a year.  As an event coordinator, I think it’s important to stay on top of trends on both coasts.  I was so excited to have had the opportunity to visit my friends at Reem Acra, Vera Wang, and Monique Lhuillier.  It’s safe to say that it’s every woman’s fantasy to be surrounded by GLAMOROUS couture wedding dresses!  I’m beyond thrilled to be able to share some of the pictures I took from the boutiques with you. 

Reem Acra
         
               
                           
                                     
                                                        Special thanks to Hazel Flores
     
Vera Wang

                      
             
                                 
                                               Special thanks to Ana Elisa Weinschenk

Monique Lhuillier

               

                               
                                                      Special thanks to Rachel Zimmermann


I’ll be here for another week, so stay tuned for more NYC posts in the upcoming week!

<3 
Yvette 


No comments:

Post a Comment